Grow as a human being and help others to grow
To become a volunteer is to become someone extraordinary to give extraordinary action for your self and others (Pachamama). This service encourages us to continue along this right path of extraordinary actions, developing absolute happiness, peace, unconditional love, wisdom and the vital force behind all human values. This service is based upon an exchange of energies, on “giving and receiving”. No money is involved,but with seriusness and respesct. This aspect plays an important role in our Andean philosophy, enabling us to put into practice the concept of SUMAC KAUSAY, which means “living well”. What does “living well” mean?
LIVING WELL AND LIVING BETTER
What does “living better” mean?
“Living better” means merely seeking a better life for the few, living better in economic terms but only on an individual basis. Seeking a way of “living better”, one enters into competition, and that is why today there are those who live much better than others. “Living well” is a different concept.
“Living well” means complementing one another.
“Sumac Kausay” is a way to seek a form of “living well” for the whole community, and for that we have our own system for living with inner harmony. In Andean philosophy, the self is not enough, for one needs other people and one needs nature in order to live. In this way we complement one another. Our philosophy is not based on “chulla”, which means “the self”. It is based instead on duality, and this is expressed as two persons living as a couple, for in nature animals do not live alone; a male needs a female. And in order to arrive at a decision we need consensus, not the imposing of one person’s will upon another’s, or the rule of the majority. Our bond with our Pachamama, or Mother Earth, is strong. We are so dependent on water that when we have none our animals die and our crops fail, and we depend upon these things for our food. It is then that our people weep, for it is water that gives us life and it is part of our nature and of our Pachamama. We do not exploit nature; instead we rotate our crops, and rotation not only benefits our soils; it is also beneficial in the context of the social and political hierarchies and appointments of which are communities are composed. When the time comes to gather our harvests, we call upon all the neighboring families to help us with the harvest. This is how we practice reciprocity. It is not a question of one having more than everybody else; what is important is for everyone to have enough. In western terms, that is how we practice what might be called fraternity, and in our philosophy it is the relationship we have with our community which is the key to living well, the relationship we have with each other, with our peers. If you know that a family has had a poor harvest, then you offer to share with them, because you also are asking for help in this way, because you are seeking a way to “give and receive”. If you have enough, then you do not merely keep this for yourself; you redistribute it among those who are your siblings, cousins or friends. You are redistributing what you have achieved. And who gave this to you? It came from Pachamama, because it is she who gives us what we need. It is Mother Earth that you have cultivated, and you must thank her. We call these thanks white table offerings, and they are given so that Mother Earth remains content, for in this way she will continue to give to us in the coming years.
As a volunteer you will receive:
- Inca Philosophy, education for life: By familiarizing ourselves with other fields of knowledge we free ourselves from ignorance, darkness and negativity, putting aside the differences that destroy evolution.
- Retreats with The Ancient Shamanic Inca Technique
- Shamanic School (for those interesting to become Shaman)
Benefits of volunteer service:The service the volunteer will perform for Etnikas will be rewarded by retreats composed of the ancestral Inca techniques of “Dancing with Heaven and Earth”, which will help them in the following ways:
- We will guide the volunteers in working on their HEART with the best shaman, druid, Buddha, master, doctor of the universe.
- Volunteers will learn the art of transforming spiritual, psychological or physical suffering into happiness.
- Volunteers will be instructed in how to raise their human qualities in all aspects of life, thereby renewing an incredible vital force.
- The volunteers’ genetic makeup will be revived and improved (Scientifically proved).
More than just waiting to resave, is important to work with spirit of give, extraordinary actions, unconditional love.
Types of volunteer service:
- The type of volunteer we require is someone who can contribute to the community in a serious, honest, pragmatic manner, demonstrating commitment to the happiness of the self and others.
- All kinds of doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, general practitioners, Anthropologists, archaeologists, scientists in all branches of science, journalists, sociologists, shamans, lawyers, teachers,etc.
For apply to volunteer service please send C.V. to email@example.com