Ceremony for Pacha Mama or Mother Earth
Pacha mama, feminine God for the Quechua and many other cultures. She is not solely pure earth She is holy spirit and pure love. She is a transcendental life equal to the intrinsic source of the universe (God). Her wisdom and mysteries are as inscrutable as the mysteries of the universe, her love is unconditional, she maintains life in harmony and order. We are the ones who alter her with our negative attitude. She protects all creatures without any distinction, we are her children and for this reason it is necessary to love, respect, recognize, thank her and to totally consecrate our life unconditionally serving and protecting our Mother Goddess. By offering ourselves to protect her with our values put into action in an unconditional way, we align ourselves with this spirit of full happiness and by aligning ourselves we attract and develop even more of this full happiness for ourselves, our family, our community, our planet and even our universe. This offering or ceremony to Pacha mama allows us to generate positivity to heal ourselves, to be blessed and to prosper in all aspects of our life, attracting and acquiring all of these benefits through the sanctification and consecration.
CEREMONY TO PACHA MAMA, MOTHER EARTH WITH AYAHUASCA CEREMONY
The true objective of the technique is the offering to Mother Earth and the aligning or harmonizing with God and Mother Earth, and not only to have an Ayahuasca experience. The Ayahuasca Ceremony is conducted to help people prepare themselves to be able to make this offering to Mother Earth with total integrity. This sacred ceremony reactivates the human values naturally contacting ourselves with the spirit of Mother Earth. Trough a total immersion with honesty in this ceremony, you gain self-healing and self-realization, experience a natural trance that will last for 7 days this is a pure state knows as Holy Spirit, Dharma or Nirvana.This is the effect of this technique.
During this 7 day you will see clearly people intentions and also finding unswers we will give you indication in the end of the retreat how to take the best from this result and re potential it.
This technique can be compared only to the European Druids Technique who used Mushrooms with Ceremony’s to the Mother Goddess or Divine Nature. The Incas used Ayahuasca in a similar way with Ceremony’s to Pachamama or Mother Earth. This is the most correct and authentic way to do Ayahuasca retreat done in the same way as our ancestor, with the same effect like the ancient times .
Andean medicinal waters
We ask that you arrive at least a day before your retreat so that this day you are able to detoxify your system with medicinal waters from a volcanic spring. This process removes all toxins from your system and its effects last up to 6 months. By completing this therapy your body will be physically and psychologically prepared for your ayahuasca ceremony and will reduce the chance of ayahuasca interacting with any medication, alcohol, drugs or supplements that you may have in your system. These waters flow from the Quisach’ata Volcano, located in the highlands of Cusco. For this reason the medicinal water, is volcanic mineral water which is transparent at its origin but picks up a yellowish colour along its trajectory.
Properties of the Water
TASTE. Is strong and lightly salty due to the mineral content. SMELL. The mineral water does not have a strong or unpleasant smell that would cause you to abstain from drinking it. On the contrary, it invites you to drink it as you would water at the designated time. COLOUR. The water, in its natural state has a yellowish tint due to the mineral content whose chemical analysis can be seen in the below chart:
- The simple of water contains a high level of mineral salts for which reason it is considered mineral water.
- Due to high levels of iron, the water is ferrous (yellow in color).
- Sulfates in excess of 750mg/L have a laxative effect. (oms)
- The excess consumption of this water can have negative effects.
The water you consume passes through 2 digestive paths
- Via the digestive system it passes through your mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine until it is leaves your system as feces.
- Via the urinary tract, it passes through your kidneys, bladder, ureters and prostate (for men) until it is expulsed as urine.
What ailments can be treated or cured
- Stomach ailments
- Kidney stones
- Gastritis and oral hygiene
- Hangovers, amongst others
The following symptoms may be experienced during this process
- Headaches due to weakness.
- Stomach aches when your system is strong.
- Vomiting. When the gall bladder is full it can lead to vomiting.
- High or low blood pressure due to weakness.
- Nausea or fainting due to weakness.
- Shivering or goose-bumps due to the cold and weakness.
If you suffer from any of these effects, do not worry as they are temporary. Effects Normally, the first effects can be felt approximately 15 minutes after consumption.
- Those who purge for the first time will normally require approximately 15 cups to be able to feel the effects.
- Those who are weak or who have previously purged will normally feel the effect after approximately 7 cups.
- If consuming the mineral water while inebriated be very careful as it will lower your blood pressure.
- If breastfeeding, you should not breastfeed during the purge.
- Children under 9 years of age can drink 2 or 3 glasses to try the water.
- Those who have been operated on within the last six months, especially if it was a gastrointestinal operation should not purge.
- Those suffering from serious illness cannot purge (Epilepsy)
- It is recommended that pregnant women should not purge.
Directions and methods of consuming the medicinal water, taking into account that the efficiency of the treatment depends on one’s following of the established practices.
- Those who have been operated on should consult a doctor or visit a medical centre to be examined prior to consuming these waters.
- To begin the cleansing, one must not have eaten any later than 5:00am.
- You should dress warmly or bring an extra sweater as one’s blood pressure normally lowers and you will feel the cold more acute.
- Drink the water immediately from a clean glass to take full advantage of the waters.
- After drinking the first glass wait 3 to 5 minutes before drinking the next glass while staying in constant movement either walking up and down the steps, jumping or jogging to help with the decomposition of the food waste in your stomach.
- Do not let the water sit in the glass or other open containers as it loses its effervescence.
- The cleansing process takes between 40 minutes and 2 hours depending on one’s system.
- For a complete purge or cleansing of the system it is necessary to ingest 18 to 30 glasses depending on one’s system.
- When going to the toilet, do not force yourself to avoid undue strain to the rectum.
- Drink the water until the liquid from your rectum is clear of feces. At this point you should stop drinking the water.
- Do not drink excessive quantities of this water as it can debilitate your intestinal flora.
- Always wash your hands after using the bathroom to avoid any type of infection.
- You can purge two to three times per year depending on your state of health.
- After purging you should lightly massage your stomach to try to evacuate all of the water.
- For 24 hours after the cleansing, you should eat only light foods and should avoid alcoholic beverages.
- It is not recommended top purge for more than 3 continuous days.
- The water can be taken from the site in a sealed container to avoid its decomposition and can last up to 7 days. After this time the water’s properties change and the smell becomes stronger. You will observe that the water is no longer potable and that there is a thick layer of mineral deposits on the container.
- Do not bathe in the pool if inebriated.
Oracle reading ceremony
The objective of an oracle Reading is to have a conversation with the intrinsic force and creator of the universe in which coca leaves are the medium of communication and the Andean priest clearly interprets what the oracles are saying. This is a ceremony which is accompanied by prayer. It will help you to recognize the good and the bad of your destiny and how to transmute the negative part into positive, receiving an orientation and consultation which will enable you to build a totally victorious state of life. Oracle readings can be done long-distance. A current photo of the person is required and must be scanned and sent by email and the consultation will be done by phone or email. The oracles can be the coca leaf, stones, seeds, shells, fire, etc…
This cleansing ceremony will only have an effect when one makes a firm decision to open and liberate one’s heart and mind to rid one’s self of any internal or external negative energy that has accumulated during one’s past. Together with the good guidance of the Shaman, it is permitted to achieve fusion with the Fundamental Force of the Universe (GOD) who sustains everything in His/Her different aspects, names and forms of healing as S/He is the doctor of all doctors. This way each one of us can strengthen our spirit, mind and body to overcome the challenges of life with joy and the desire to achieve more self-realization learning to transform the poison into a remedy.
The Ayahuasca technique can be compared only to the European Druids Technique who used Mushrooms with Ceremony’s to the Mother Goddess or Divine Nature. The Incas drink Ayahuasca in a similar way with Ceremony’s to Pachamama or Mother Earth. This is the most correct and authentic way to do Ayahuasca retreat done in the same way as our ancestor, with the same effect like the ancient times
The Ancient shamanic Inca technique “Dancing with Heaven and Earth” protects the Ayahuasca because in this technique we consecrate this medicine for holy ceremonies. In the Inca technique the most important ceremony is not the Ayahuasca; is the Offering to Mother Earth. We drink Ayahuasca to prepare our self before we do this Offering, so the objective of this technique is to have alignment with Heaven and Earth or God and Mother Earth, and not to have just an Ayahuasca experience. In conclusion the essence is not the Ayahuasca, it is the heart, the Love, the harmony with the forces of the universe..
It is scientifically proven that the ceremony of Offering to Mother Earth or Pachamama, is the highest Shamanic ceremony. This is performed without any psychoactive influences. This ceremony is performed only with the intention of the heart, with Honesty, Love, and Gratitude, in a natural way.
When this ceremony is done with pure intentions, people can experience the Holy Spirit, Dharma or Nirvana, natural shamanic trance or ecstasy.
So the reason to drink Ayahuasca in this technique is because many people are in a state of suffering, debt, stress, hating the world, hating their own life, and therefore it is hard for them to say Thank you Pachamama, Thank you God. They need to have preparation before they do this powerful offering to Mother Earth. This is why they need to drink Ayahuasca to purify their mind and soul so their hearts can be available and open to do this Offering to Mother Earth with all integrity; because it is She that provides you Ayahuasca and we need to learn to be grateful with HER.
Remember that this technique must be guided by someone that is initiated in the technique, in this case the shamans of Etnikas did dangerous initiation ceremonies that nobody did for 500 years in order to realize the best initiation technique for healing. That’s why people can experience the ceremonies’ effects and results like in the ancients times. Beware the imitations of this purifying experience with Ayahuasca because these holy ceremonies can become a mystic show or alternately you just wont get the effect that you looking for.
The Grandmother of all plants, it is a medicine that helps you to find the sources of evil both internal and external. It will show you the solution and help you to cure the evils.
This ancestral medicine is only used by shamans to heal a variety of illnesses and to give initiations to people, to help them in their process of personal development and growth.
The name “Ayahuasca” comes from the QUECHUA (inca language), means “Death’s Rope” (Aya means Death and Huasca, Rope). this name in Quechua makes it clear that the Incas also took AYAHUASCA.
The Inca Empire TAHUANTINSUYO spanned from southern Colombia to northern Argentina and Chile, thus they also conquered the jungle, always aiming to unite cultures and take the best of them, so they took the ayahuasca from the jungle. Those who tell these stories are indigenous forest communities, explaining how the Incas came to their ethnicity, which is why the Incas called this medicine Ayahuasca in Quechua (Inca language).
Shipibo language “nishi rao” which means “Medicine Rope”Scientifically, ayahuasca is known as Banisteriopsis caapi and is a liana which only grows in the Amazon basin of Peru, Brazil, Ecuador and Colombia.
The preparation of Ayahuasca is carried out exclusively by shamans; it is boiled for several hours along with other plants such as chakuruna which gives the medicine its psychotropic effects. This process is accompanied by shamanic chants or “Iqaros” (prayers or mantras typical of the amazonian Shipibo culture) which convert the ayahuasca into a powerful medicine.
To take ayahuasca is to enter into the primordial source of existence and to establish the true social order ruled by the laws of nature and the universe.
Throughout the Amazon region, Ayahuasca is
known by different names. In Ecuador it is called “natema”, in Brasil it is know as “jurema”, “chá”, or “daime”, and in Colombia it is “yagué”.